Monday, January 26, 2009

12 Days of Christmas

I know this is a funny thing to post in January! My friend Becki did the twelve days of Christmas for me . It was fun to have something to open for the 12 days before Christmas. My children would bring me the package every morning (they were excited too). Sorry I'm not posting all the pictures of the gifts. I could not figure out how to post a cute layout. Here is a list of a few things I received; Christmas labels, lotion, Christmas CD, yummy smelling cleaner for my wood floors, pedicure set, book, and hot chocolate. I thought it was a cute idea and she had darling sayings to go with the gifts. Thanks Becki!


3 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

I am so glad you enjoyed it, it was sure fun to put together!

JuliaS said...

Oh how fun - what a great friend! I just bet the kids were thrilled. :0)

For layouts - when you upload your pictures, just pick the the "none" setting for the pictures. Then when in the compose post mode after the pictures are uploaded you can click and resize and cut and paste using your browser's edit menu. That's what I did with Garrett's baptism pictures. Desperate Mothering

You may have to play around with it a little while composing your post - I noticed that sometimes in compose mode I could fit more pictures across than would actually publish.

Trinette McCrary said...

Thanks Julia. I will give it a try.