Saturday, October 29, 2011

What Would Your Sign Say?

This music video and song is just what I needed. I believe if we all held a sign we would be more compassionate towards each other. We all have a story to tell. I believe the most important thing is to be yourself. I'm thankful for my testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

  A few of my signs would read;
4 Miscarriages including a baby boy
Mother of 4 beautiful children
Divorced an abusive Husband
Married to an Amazing Husband
Parents divorced when I was 16
Asthmatic
Colorado Native
Arthritic Foot
and.......




3 comments:

Colleen said...

I love Hillary Weeks and I love that song. She sang it at Womens' Conference. Love it.

Tricia Lauritzen said...

Just what I needed. Thanks for being such a strong example to me!

Heidi said...

I just heard this song for the first time today, and now I see you posted it awhile ago! I wish more people were compassionate without knowing they needed to be.