The kiddos and I made these yummy gummy candies. You can get the great recipe from
This is all that was left when I realized we should save some for dad and take a picture. My kids loved the gummy candy and they tasted so much better than store bought. This is our new favorite treat and the possibilities are endless with flavors and molds. The cutest things ever! I just want to, well eat them.
5 comments:
That is so cool! We're going to have to try that - my kids love fruit snacks!
They look so perfect. I want some too!
sorry another comment - where did you find SOBE for 38 cents???? and congratulations on Ascent. That is awesome and you've worked hard for it. Good job. Also, Aiven is in Kindergarten? I didn't know. Guess I should have, he did seem a bit more mature than Austin!
You talented woman you! They look scrumptious!
I love gummies! What a fun cooking project!
Post a Comment