Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trinette at the Gym

This is how I have looked at the gym lately.



I have started working on strength training along with my usual running. I am wimpy and have decided I need to get stronger. Wow, it has been hard but worth it. Thanks to the group I work out with a couple time a week. They help motivate me and they're awesome.

5 comments:

nanarosina said...

MY DEAR TRINETTE, I'VE DECIDED THAT YOU GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MINDS TO DO. AS FOR ME I'LL WATCH. LOVE YA

The Mitchells said...

Great pic, I can totally relate. I did some weight training yesterday, and that's exactly how I felt. MAN, do lunges KILL ME!! I only did two sets of ten, WITHOUT weights and I am sore today. Pathetic. Its amazing how much easier running is than squats and lunges for me. Trust me, you are not that only wimp with that stuff.
Margaret

runningfan said...

So did you decide on the half marathon?

Becki Madsen said...

You are doing awesome! It's so much fun to have you there in the morning!

maynardmoments said...

You are amazing! Keep it up.