Thursday, November 4, 2010

Frozen Orange Cremsicle Pie

We are not big Birthday Cake lovers here in the McCrary house hold. We have the kiddos pick a favorite desert for their birthday. Olivia wanted an ice cream cake, but she doesn't care for chocolate (I think she's crazy). Anyway I surprised her with something new, and oh did we love it!

Frozen Orange Cremsicle Pie

1 half gallon orange sherbet
1 package cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup orange juice
1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip
3 Graham cracker pie crust

Spread sherbet onto the bottom of pie crust, about 2 cups for each. Freeze for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in large bowl until creamy. Gradually add condensed milk and juice, beating until blended. Gently stir in cool whip. Spread over sherbet in pie crust. Freeze for 3 hours. I'm sure you can half this some how, but then you wouldn't have yummy pie to share:}


No comments: