I'm excited about my new buisness. Mobile airbrush tanning.
Check it out Peak Mobile Tanning. I finally feel like there is a place in my life for a little more. It has taken a long time for me to find the perfect job that I can earn some extra money for my family. I have always loved the thought of having my own buisness. I'm still in the practicing stage, but I'm loving it. I'm a social person and love helping people feel great about themselves.
I wish I had pictures to show how beautiful the color is. My husband would not let me post pictures of him, but he looked amazing. No orange color like you get in a bottle, and no harmful UV from the sun. It is an all natural product and FDA approved. I will get some pictures up when I can. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
6 comments:
Can't wait to hear more about it!!
Love the website! Can't wait to look beauuuutiful with my new tan!
What a great idea, way to go!
I am so excited for you and your new endeavor! It is always so nice to find something that just seems to fit!
You should be extra experienced now after your mass spraying session last night! Everyone was pretty excited and Emma said everyone looked AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment