This is the calender I will be using for 2009. My sweet husband gets me a Mary Engelbreit calender every Christmas. Okay, can I just say I love Mary Engelbreit. Her illustrations are colorful, vivid, and what life is all about. The quotes she finds are awesome too.

Now on to my new fabulous find through littlebirdiesecrets. Click on the link under my favorite blogs . You can get all of the info on Cozi's on line calender through her blog. Let me give you one scenario of why I love it. Nathan calls me from work "What do we have going on Thursday night, because so and so needs this, or I need to this now." I don't mind my husband calling me, but from work he can access our family calendar to see for himself what is going on that evening. It also color codes each individual family member. I know the McCrary family will be using this free site. I will still use my great Mary Engelbreit calender, but the Cozi web site is hands down awesome to use.

2 comments:
LOL - we both get one every Christmas; at least I do when my husband remembers! :0) I usually get a Greg Olsen calendar too - but that got forgotten by myself.
This year I got her other one "On The Edge" - the quote I love the best in it is for the month of August "The world is full of cactus, but you don't have to sit on it!"
Enjoyed the pictures of the kids at Christmas. Hope you all are feeling much better. The photo of Teva folding her arms is too sweet.
Hope you all have a wonderful year ahead!
I got the same calendar! I love it too! Fun pictures of the kids and so glad you posted your yummy recipe of the Chex mix!
Post a Comment