We will have been married for 10 years on December 30, 2008. I'm dedicating the next few blog entry's to our happy beginning, my wonderful Husband and family. This picture was taken at the Whittles Christmas party Saturday night. We had a fun time. Thank you Brad and Thia for hosting a great party. Nathan and I met at institute class while I was living with Brad and Thia in 1998. The Whittles opened their home to me and I lived with them for almost a year before I married Nathan. I will never forget the love and support I received from my sisters and their husbands during a difficult time in my life. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!! Then came Nathan my knight and shinning armor.
2 comments:
What a cute picture of you guys! Congrats on 10 years!
Wow - has it really been that long??!! I remember coming out for your wedding/reception and the yummy carrot cake!
You guys are so cute - congrats on a decade and wishes for many more wonderful decades to come. :0)
Post a Comment